Re: news flash

To: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: news flash
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 21:12:20 -0700
covered Dave,  those big ass NX nitrous solenoids I ran
pulled some amps very near 30amps,  without the nitrous stuff,
electrical looks
ok, it had already evolved into a double battery setup to boot

the current dig. ign. booster if doable with current eng. manager
(waiting to confirm with manufacturer), draws 5 amps at 10,000

Joe :)