Re: Stepped Headers

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, glen barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Stepped Headers
From: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 08:22:57 -0700
Glen,

Thought I remembered Dave saying something about the valve caps being the
only things Keith couldn't screw up on the Berk.  Is that the way you
remember it too?  That could explain a lot of things ... lost angle iron.
garage fires, doors not getting hung, tall grass around things in the yard
... !

Wes