Re: Stepped Headers

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Stepped Headers
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:47:58 -0800
Wes
The only reason is KT don't know if they are left or right hand threads. The
Brits used to etch it on their spinner hub caps as right hand undo. I don't
think he would be able to read the small print on the valve cap. Dave is
probably right. They should video tape everything KT does and that way Dave
could help unscrew the screwup.
Glen

(BTW is going to be 85 deg today and nothing to shovel except the flow of BS
coming west from Alabama!!)