Re: new guys

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new guys
From: "piggy" <piggy@accessatc.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:42:03 -0500
well kt , i have seen you around at maxton as i have been going there for a
coupla years as part of this team www.snartracing.com , i have yet to meet
you though and i will rectify that at the next meet.
i raced my sportster a coupla times but will not this year , we ( some
friends and i ) are working on a project that will not see track time till
next year probably and i am not at liberty to disclose any details of it
except that it will have 4 wheels .
i am retired navy , past  ASE  master auto repair technician , learning to
be a machinist with a small machine shop at home , i am trained in
hydraulics,pnematics,electricity and mechanical stuff and have worked on
everything from one lung diesels to gas turbine engines .
i live in south ga in the sticks and have raced everything from mud boggers
to bracket racers and have built several custom trucks / cars , currently
working on a vw ( big motor ,suicide doors,etc,etc) with my son.
see my web page www.accessatc.net/~piggy

don t.

ps..........I AM OLDER THAN DIRT

---