Re: new guys

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: new guys
From: john@theromeros.org
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:00:38 -0800
Yeah, it shoot be a hoot!

I'm figuring on staying the whole week, making a mistake at least once every
hour and enjoying myself no matter what, even if I end up hauling a smoking pile
of junk all the way back to So-Cal. At least if I do, it gives me something to
rebuild in the off season. But, thats a far way off. Right now the car is on
jackstands in my garage without an engine or trans in it, no roll cage or window
net, no fire system installed and the countdown till May just keeps on ticking.
no problem :-p

John Romero
Thousand Oaks, CA