Re: new guys

To: john@theromeros.org
Subject: Re: new guys
From: Bryan Savage <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:11:24 -0800
Let's see John,
Going to the salt --  for the first time -- with a race car.
You aren't going to believe the learning curve, sort of like taking a drink
of water out of a fire hose. While the details may fade, the experience will
stay with you forever.
There is good first timer info. in the archives.

Good luck,
Bryan