Re: Kids racing

To: Nt788@aol.com, saltracer@awwwsome.com, dwarner@electrorent.com
Subject: Re: Kids racing
From: "todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 04:46:11 +0000
What are WE going to do about our kids going to another country and dying?
NO, what are YOU going to do Jack(answer yourself since you asked the
question)? Me, I'm closing my shop and taking all my race shit out(complete
pits, crew, inviting other race teams, etc. just like I'm going racing) to
talk to the kids and help entice them to a track so they can live enough and
get old enough to risk their life for god and country so you can figure out
what you're going to do about it. Where the hell did that statement come from
anyway?... I was talking racing and what each other are up to. Am I in the
wrong mail list here?
TD