RE: Kids racing

To: W S Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Kids racing
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 18:10:17 +0200
Wes;

I agree with you on the Hollywood hype-- dumb flicks like the remake of
"Gone in Sixty Seconds" and "2 Fast 2 Furious", etc, are non-stop race &
wreck movies but the grim real- life consequences are never shown-- plus
the fact that those movies are pure crap.

Ditto for guns in movies-- glorifying gang shoot-'em ups. They teach
irresponsibility. Movies that are simply video games without a
joystick-- just sit there and watch the cartoon violence. Movies, like
network TV, have for the most part become complete trash. End of

A local drag strip will attract some young drivers but not all; there
will always be a few "street squirrels", I fear.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ