Re: Kids racing

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kids racing
From: "Paul Batts" <xlwp@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 02:34:24 -0400
It's funny how things are so different and so much the same. Some excellent
points by all. Cars more lethal now? I don't think so. A stock '69 Z28
(showing my age) was a pretty lethal weapon. Even by today's standards. Some
parents get involved some don't, that hasn't changed. Maybe you were one of
the fortunate ones. And let's not be so naive as to forget the friends and
family we lost (growing up) to all the same circumstances. If you care get
involved.
We had a great time at the show. If we touched only one kid it was far and
beyond worth it. If we didn't touch any, we'll try harder next time. Thanks
for the invite Todd. Already have my list going for the next one.

Paul Batts