RE: Kids racing

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kids racing
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 08:29:29 -0700 (PDT)
"Like someone said earlier in this discussion, there
are good examples of kids still, but I agree that the
majority are bad apples..."

Then I suppose you need to move to the Mid-West. Most
of the kids I see here are well behaved and no worse
than we were about breaking the law (on second
thought, maybe I just made your point!). Big cities
tend to foster a few more "bad apples" but on balance,
the greater majority are good kids. I stand behind the
kids of today even if a few try their hardest to skew
the negativity.

John Goodman