Re: Technology

To: "bernie brown" <bernien2@swbell.net>, "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: Technology
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:00:28 -0700
Well to me, Bonneville isn't just about money and technology although I may
sound that way at times. I support the latest technology in tires,
chutes, fire
systems and driver safety equipment.

I love the small modern high tech motorcycle engines that produce 6-8
hp/cid.
I also love anything unusual. Riches Plymouth 4 with a Ford OHV head was
just wonderful. Jack going 230 with a twin turbo - computerized
Electromotive
ignition Flathead made me giggle a lot. Then there was 189 at El Mirage
with an old
(20 yrs) used Toyota 18RC with a used turbo. About $125.00 - I was hoping
for 200 mph for less than $100.00. Rat's

I believe the variety of approaches taken to solve problems by the
racers at
Bonneville is a reflection of our Freedom!

Bryan