Re: Bumps, Suspension, Etc.

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Bumps, Suspension, Etc.
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:58:04 -0700
Keith,

You said that your data showed 3/8 " movement all the time.

Q:

What was the available travel?
Is that plus 3/8 to minus 3/8 or 3/8 total?
Did it 'bottom out' at any point?
How did 50, 100, 150, 200 and max. speed compare?
Any indication of shock  performance -- good, bad or otherwise?

If I can get a left knee that works, I'll see you at WOS,
Bryan