RE: Subject: Re: First car?

To: land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Subject: Re: First car?
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:19:12 EST
Re "A Honda Insight is a GT car???? "
 I bought this car about 18 months ago, only after researching it's
potential in GT and maybe MS . I've communicated with a few SCTA and ECTA
officials
regarding it's being a GT, the skirts, the factory belly pan, and any  other
things I thought were remotely possibly tech-worthy. I believe this is the
21st
century Hot Rod, and as more become available, they will show up at LSR
venues. Due to all the aluminum and lightweight body panels, we are progressing

slowly and evaluating every safety and performance concern. I think the tech
nerds will love it and the true innovators will get a kick out of it.
Anybody, official or otherwise have questions, suggestions, or comments?
This list got me this far, and I'll give you all at least partial credit when
this thing performs.
Bob Wanner # 343