Re: Subject: Re: First car?

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>, "Dave Dahlgren"
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: First car?
From: "John Beckett" <saltracer@servusa.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 16:37:36 -0500
Page 66, 2004 SCTA rule book, under Grand Touring: "Engine swaps are
permitted, as long as the are of the same manufacturer (Ford into Ford,
etc.)." /GT class doesnt seem to follow exactly the same rules as
/Production class.

So a C5 Vette can run a big block. Gives you more classes to run in Doug.

How about that little Honda Roadster with a Honda F1 engine!

JB