RE: Whatever did we do before Mig welders?

To: "Ron Gibson" <rgg14@cox.net>, <Nt788@aol.com>, <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: RE: Whatever did we do before Mig welders?
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 03:20:47 -0500
Or possibly he was grandfathered in when you had to be certified. A lot of
people in a lot of trades are not as good as you might expect compared to
some of the ones that had to pass testing in order to be allowed to work in
a licenced trade.. i am not suggesting he was a good welder or a bad one but
I have personally seen this with everything from electricians to to a
boating license.
Dave