Re: Whatever did we do before Mig welders?

To: drmayf@teknett.com, LGMCAFEE@aol.com, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Whatever did we do before Mig welders?
From: Nt788@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 23:49:45 EST
In a message dated 12/21/2004 12:55:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
drmayf@teknett.com writes:

> . Was your Bradley miged with a person
> or automatic welding? Just curious.

Prototype person, production auto. I once suggested the tanks be made of
cardboard, and let 20 guys run with it, that way 19 expensive missiles could go
right through leaving one guy still running. Big cost savings also! they took
down the suggestion box! We eventually tried composite, almost the same. jack