cloned City of Burbank streamliner

To: "land-speed submit" <land-speed@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: cloned City of Burbank streamliner
From: "3liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:01:59 -0800
eBay has a very strong policy against counterfeit manufacturing and
copyright infringement. They will absolutely not support such criminal
behavior.  If you provide creditable evidence to eBay this seller will be
removed from eBay.

 He has been a member only since December and has 15 feedbacks, always as a
buyer.never a seller. This is his first "sell". It is too bad but you would
have to "buy" the model in order to be able to leave him NEGATIVE feedback
and therefore a warning to all others to follow. I would work through eBay
to have him permanently banned.

With the relatively low cost of a CMM (coordinate measuring machine) and 3
axis CNC nowadays, we will surely see this despicable practice continue and
grow. A polite term that engineers use a lot is "reverse engineering" but in
reality, most of the time it is just plain copying without permission.
-Elon