Re: cloned City of Burbank streamliner

To: saltfever@comcast.net, land-speed@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: cloned City of Burbank streamliner
From: Want1937hd@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 02:57:20 EST
In a message dated 02/03/2005 2:02:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
saltfever@comcast.net writes:

He has been  a member only since December and has 15 feedbacks, always as a
buyer.never  a seller. This is his first "sell". It is too bad but you would
have to  "buy" the model in order to be able to leave him NEGATIVE feedback
and  therefore a warning to all others to follow. I would work through eBay
to  have him permanently banned.

I believe you can place a bid,and then place a "Bid Retraction" at  that time
you can post your reason for the retraction. I noticed that this  auction is
only available in FRANCE. Bob in  connecticut