Re: Monster Garage

To: "drylakercr" <drylakercr@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monster Garage
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:10:28 -0700
Katie
Nice to see you back on line. I only got to see part of it. I have it on
tape and will work it in tomorrow. Getting close to Race seaso already. Hope
to see you at the lakes and Bonneville this year. Not sure how many lakes
meets I can get to but will try for the two day in may. Tell your dad hello.
Take care of them little racers of the future.
Glen