Re: Monster Garage

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Monster Garage
From: John Goodman <ggl205@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:29:34 -0800 (PST)
"I was not impressed by the atmosphere they created
while doing the show. (I know, I am just an cranky old
man.)"

Thank you, Tom. I was beginning to think I was the
only one who had issues with that show. It did
however, show what Bonneville craftsman can do when
left alone. A real clash of cultures, eh?

John Goodman

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250