Re: Monster Garage

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: Monster Garage
From: "Steve Pitt" <stpitt@zipcon.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:55:31 -0800
Purely entertainment, meant for TV, well scripted and rehearsed, with
directors, producers, etc.  Not a lot of realism with these so called
"reality TV" programs.  They were respectful of the builders (they deserve
it) except the young guy and the little guy.  It was fun to see some of the
construction although not much can be put into an hour.  High drama but not
as bad as some of the other Hot Rod and motorcycle stuff.  Those are really
a farce.  I agree Tom, not a lot of hot rodding.  Maybe fun for Jesse James
fans and maybe a curiosity to racers.  Hope people don't associate LSR and
200 MPH club with the Jesse James crowd.  That could hurt.... (in my
opinion)
steve