Re: Monster Garage

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Monster Garage
From: drylakercr <drylakercr@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:39:34 -0800
Hello all!

I also enjoyed seeing our racing get some positive exposure on last night's
program.

Tom, I also wondered about how much $ and time they spent getting it
polished/spruced up.

On a side note--my mom is a nurse at Folsom Prison where just last week
Monster Garage filmed the making of their latest project a late 68 or 69
Chevelle, I think she said. Well, one of the prisoners was injured with a
grinder as they were working so she go to go on the set to treat him. After
that was completed she started talking with Jesse James about the project,
and then told him about my dad (her ex) and myself running some LSR cars.
Anyway, in his Jesse James manner asked, "Well...how fast has she really
gone?" When she told him 220+, she said he straightened up and replied, "Oh,
she really does drive an LSR car."

Take care all!

:-) Katie Young Cortez