RE: OT cost of gas rant

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OT cost of gas rant
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 07:06:50 -0600
My questions about semis are: why is it inevitable that when you are
approaching one in the passing lane with a 10+ MPH differential in speed
they will pull out at the last second causing you to slam on your brakes?

Then, why do they ride side-by-side with the truck they are passing for
miles?

It is frustrating, whether you're on a motorcycle or in a car.

Jim