Re: OT cost of gas rant

To: jthorn65@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: OT cost of gas rant
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 14:53:23 -0700
John,

Maybe I'm wrong but in my mind there is no direct connection between
"skill" and "attention" when it comes to driving a car.
A highly "skilled" driver can drive along working a crossword puzzle,
glance up, see a problem, an take effective corrective measures in milliseconds.
A sufficiently unskilled driver can look at the same thing and not even realize
it is a problem.

Bryan