blower ratio

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: blower ratio
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 11:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
Bob Denton wrote;  "if you can't change the density of the air, don't bother.

  Hmmm,. I wonder.....  If perfect density would be called D with a value of
100, and you only had D-5 available, and you put a yukkky supercharger on it,
wouldn't (D-5) X 1.5 with 1.5 being the boost of the yukkkky supercharger be
better than just D?  I mean, perfect density would be a value of 100, Density
minus 5 with yukkky boost would be 142.5.  Whatever the actual numbers would
be, that boosted lower density is still a lot more initial charge?

  that supercharger boost has to account for something.

  Do I understand what I asked??
  Dick J

Blab-away for as little as 1"/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.