Re: comments from the wind tunnel...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: comments from the wind tunnel...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 10:32:17 -0700
Good summary! All the things I have been preaching about. And have tried
to incorporate into my car. Wait until you seen the paint job and the
roughness of it. No big tricks to reduce o the tiniest imperfection. ANd
I do not (yet) have a rear spoiler. We'll see..

Oh, Keith, I did get the comments.

mayf, out in Pahrump

mayf