Re: comments from the wind tunnel...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: comments from the wind tunnel...
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 13:31:31 -0700
Thanks for the summary Keith. I'm sure the Camero will also provide
surprises and information.

In a discussion with Ron Ayers he talked about his involvement with "the"
British motorcar museum as a docent. He had been learning about the many
LSR cars from the past. Without exception, they all went slower than the
best scientific predictions at the time. He suspected the calculation for
rolling
resistance was flawed. Unfortunately, I don't know if he ever completed his
study
and came to a conclusion.

Just when you think you have everything covered, reality shows up!

Bryan