Re: comments from the wind tunnel...

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: comments from the wind tunnel...
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:17:30 -0700
I remember back in the 60's when Richard Petty went to Daytona with a
wrinkle finnish painted roof on his Plymouth. Everyone thought it was a
big speed secret. It really was to cover up the fact they had acid
dipped the roof. In the race the roof bent on top behind the windshield
and caused him all kinds of grief.  Sometimes we all out trick ourselves.
Doug Odom in big ditch