Re: Motorcycle Re: Hans Device

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Motorcycle Re: Hans Device
From: "joseph lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:49:58 -0400
Our super bowl winning Pittsburgh quarterback, Ben Rothlisberger, had a
street accident earlier this week riding his Hayabusa without wearing a
helmet. Hit an oncoming car making a left turn in front of him, stopped
rolling a few inches short of a curb that could have done serious damage to
his head. Hit the car's windshield with his face, lost teeth, broke upper
and lower jaws, big gash in back of head, concussion, apparently no other
broken bones or internal injuries, a lot of concrete rash on his knees and
other parts.

Lance