Re: Speedweek Publicity (JCB)

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Speedweek Publicity (JCB)
From: <motorgrafx@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 17:02:20 -0400
Couldn't this be fixed by moving the first car out of line if they are not
ready and let the next car ready run? By setting up 2 cars at the line (as they
do) this would not be hard to do. It is easy to be ready when you get there,
especially after sitting in line for "hours". At the NHRA Nationals they have
10 cars get ready at a time and push them off quicky.
JB just my quids worth (no I am not and never will be British)

--
Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?