Re: Speedweek Publicity (JCB)

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedweek Publicity (JCB)
From: Skip Higginbotham <Saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:58:57 -0700
J.D.
15 passes is OK for the short course and more power to them!!!
Earlier ideas of two long courses really generated some excitement
and the possibility of multi-runs per day but didn't materialize.
Long course runs 11 to 14 minutes apart for no apparent reason is not
as good as it should be. BUT.....if you are happy with the rate at
which long course runs are made at Speedweek, then it would seem that
no improvement is forthcoming. With no systemic improvement
forthcoming, I will help the situation, not by leaving my car in line
at night any more but by leaving it in the shop. It costs way to much
money, in my opinion, to attend Speedweek and be permitted only one
run per day. Please fix it!
Skip