Re: Fast Lane

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <Saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>,
Subject: Re: Fast Lane
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:17:24 -0500
Guys... are we thinking in the wrong direction?  Could we focus our thoughts
on Slower vehicles and the Second course,  or set of courses with the Pit's
in the middle?

Think of it as the same thing we have now... Plus another timing tower set
up for a slower course....

Then the standard would be....

1.  Over 125 you move to the second course ( 1 mile course )
2.  Over 175 allows you to move to the Long courses ( 2 mile course )

Then you go to our current system with cars set up to run on the two long
courses both 5 miles...  to qualify for the longest course you have to run
over say.... 225 at the   1/4

I'm with Tom... there wouldn't be a position that would allow me to favor
anyone who's car goes to the front because it's faster....  The riot would
be justified...