Re: Fast Lane

To: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Re: Fast Lane
From: Skip Higginbotham <Saltrat@lubricationdynamics.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:36:31 -0700
Your point is well taken Tom. Now we really need to add a course and
if using a wireless timing system is what is needed then we need to
do it. All the other "roadblocks" can be handled as well. Not enough
imagination out there yet. We should try to think positively about this.
There are more than enough excuses for not improving the performance
of the race. Let's explore a methodology to improve it and then build
a plan to accomplish it.
Skip