Re: Fast Lane

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Fast Lane
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:33:23 -0400 (EDT)
You can not make a person now running who is trying to break a record which
used 5 miles to do it a shorter course..If that's what you are suggesting..
Many records set over 175 could not be reached on a shorter course especially
ones over 200. This has been discussed many times at Board meetings.
A 3rd course for over 225 is fine; but anyone qualifying at 175 in the 1/4 must
continue to be allowed to go five miles. I my opinion that extra course would
spend most its time empty after the first 2 days