Re: Fast Lane

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Fast Lane
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:39:22 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
If they are running on a 180 or 185 record I see no problem. However if it's on
a 230 record I feel they should not go there until thy reach a 1/4 mile speed
and 1 mile which allow then to make it to 230 in the 5 mile. A good competitor
knows what those speeds should be....Besides the time it takes..I too cheap to
spend the fuel to go the extra 2 miles.....