Re: I've got a good idea!!!

To: Askotto@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I've got a good idea!!!
From: Flowbench@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:35:55 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/2006 11:17:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Askotto@aol.com writes:

What  about putting things to a vote and let the members decide how we like
things done in stead of a few guys just saying, "We've done it that way  for
years so why change  it"???

Otto

Otto, new ideas are looked at and listened to. You just don't get to see  the
response here on the Internet. Most of the ideas come up at the board
meetings and get reviewed. Even the "old guard" wants a faster line. And if you
 are
under impression that there is no new blood you'd be very wrong. The SCTA
board has and continues to change and if you look just last year we were
arguing
 about having two ambulances on site. This year it happened! Worked great
too.  New things do happen, but it needs to be looked at. Just because you have
an  idea 2 day ago and it's not implemented yet doesn't mean it won't be.
Glad you enjoyed your 1st trip to the salt.
Mike