Re: I've got a good idea!!!

To: saltracer@awwwsome.com
Subject: Re: I've got a good idea!!!
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:17:22 EDT
Hi Tom

I'm not torqued or attacking the good ol boys. I was just stating a fact. I
love the good ol boys!!!

Calling class' would definitely wipe out most of the time we waste in line.
I would much rather spend my "extra" time anywhere than in the sun in the
staging lanes. A person would have more time to work on their cars, more  time
cruise the pits and visit other racers and check their cars out without
sheet metal. More time to eat and kick back.

The way it is now, you get in line as fast as you can, possibly missing
something on the car. You spend all day in line doing your visiting with other
racers until you have to inch up in line 50 feet every 15-20 minutes. After you

move, you may or may not link up with the buds you were just talking to. What
I  see going on the staging is a few racers milling around but mostly people
sitting in their trucks wishing they were next to run.

When I cruised the pits I found empty pits because everybody was in line at
staging, bitching about the long lines.

Otto