Re: I've got a good idea!!!

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: I've got a good idea!!!
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 15:09:12 -0600
Mayf.
Several years ago we added a questioner to the entry form and many were sent
back to the board. Maybe we should do something like this again. It
important that things go thru the proper channels to get results and
answers, It's never easy being on the other side of the fence and wondering
what or how to address an issue. The best bet is to put it into writing and
send it to the current SCTA president to bring before the board and race
chairman of BNI to be discussed,
Glen