Re: F-85 jetfire article

To: "Matt Junker" <junkman923@earthlink.net>, "David Kernberger" <dkern@napanet.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F-85 jetfire article
From: "HoYo" <hoyo@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:14:39 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
2 comments
 1. the injection 'juice' was  a h2o and alcohol mixture.
 2. the old re: Shelby Mustangs used those a/c compressor lookin'
superchargers ....and Oh!
 3. according to Carroll Shelby "if you got turbo lag you ain't drivin' it
right!!"
                                                    HoYo
                                     original owner1986 Shelby GLHS
Turbo Intercooled(Omni) 109,000 miles/ one 1/4 mile at the time!!