Re: timing

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: timing
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:36:36 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
The common factor that I neglected to mention with my two distributors is
that I only have one working set of points, the second set would not fire
even after filing them.  Perhaps what I need is a new set, I'll try that
next.  As for temp, the 180F is coolant temp, I have not attempted to
measure temps at the carbs but it has crossed my mind that I should do so.
I'll get right on that.

Thanks for the response.
James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer