RE: was timing, now Engine Compartment Hot Air Exit

To: "'v8'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: was timing, now Engine Compartment Hot Air Exit
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:03:41 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Near the bottom of the windshield equals high pressure.  About
'windshield height' forward of the bottom of the windshield equals low
pressure.  If you want to extract air from the engine compartment the
ducting needs to be near the forward portion of the hood.

The example of the hood being raised at the rear is effective for a race
car; but typically a roadster with minimal windshield.  (cut down or a
small windscreen in front of the driver.)

Larry Hoy