FW: Apple Hydraulics

To: "'mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net'" <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FW: Apple Hydraulics
From: "Frazer, John A" <John.Frazer@astrazeneca.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:04:10 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net
-----Original Message-----
From: Frazer, John A
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 8:43 PM
To: 'm1garand@speakeasy.net'
Subject: RE: Apple Hydraulics

Apple will also fit a brass or stainless sleeve to make the bore standard
size if you ask. That way you can always rebuild in the fiel with standard
rebuild seals. I think it costs an extra $40.00 for the sleeve operation.
Just call them and ask. i have had excellent service from master cylinders
and wheel cylinders rebuilt in this manner by Apple. In 15 years, I've only
had one master cyl fail, and I've installed 28 masters and over 100 wheel
cylinders.

John A. Frazer
Office : 334.356.5242
Fax: 334.356.5521
Cellular: 334.303.5836

"What I do today is important,
Because I am paying a day of life for it.
What I accomplish must be worthwhile,
Because the price is high."

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not read,
disseminate, or use this information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately and delete it from your system.