Re: Q/Clutch/Midget

To: Ragthyme@aol.com
Subject: Re: Q/Clutch/Midget
From: ALAN_COSTICH@hp-usa-om11.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 96 16:33:18 -0500
          ckr,

          Uhm, there is no synchro for first gear in the spridget.
          Don't know so much about the lay gear. Fresh oil in the
          tranny. Replaced the pilot bush with new. I don't think I
          put the pressure plate on incorrectly, but, I am pretty sure
          I ain't going to yank the motor to find out. Fresh seals in
          the master and slave and fresh Castrol LMA GT brake fluid.

          Alan