Re: Q/Clutch/Midget

To: ALAN_COSTICH@hp-usa-om11.om.hp.com
Subject: Re: Q/Clutch/Midget
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 17:00:48 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 4 Mar 1996 ALAN_COSTICH@HP-USA-om11.om.hp.com wrote:

> >           Who has some suggestions?
> >
> >           Bled the lines sooo many times. Pushed the slave piston in
> >           while opening the bleeder.
> >
> >           Spongy pedal still! Can't get it in gear with out grinding.
> >
> >           What am I doing wrong? What Have I over looked?

Uh, Alan, I hate to ask this, but is it fair to assume you checked
anal-compulsively when you assembled the clutch, to be 100% sure you had
the clutch disk in right way round?

Remember Sherlock's dictum, when you have eliminated everything else,
whatever remains, however improbable, must be the answer.

Ray

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910