RE: MGA Chassis Number

To: "Peter G. Gilvarry" <petergg@ibm.net>
Subject: RE: MGA Chassis Number
From: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 15:21:10 -0600
A confirmation of what 'Ernest' said.  A '15' on the head indicates a =
1500 or 1600 head.  A '16' is a 1622, which is the same as the later =
'18' head for the 1800.  There are a number of 'utility' heads with no =
numbers that were used for other vehicles, but that were interchangeable =
with the 15, 16 or 18 head.  Only a measurement of the utility valves =
determines the appropriate application.