RE: Hard Top?

To: JstBob@aol.com, JstBob@aol.com, gaither@ix21.ix.netcom.com
Subject: RE: Hard Top?
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 97 20:41:45 UT
Doug,

I also think the hard top is great.  I have a factory top that I paid $100 for
in 90.  Although it is off the cars more often than on it looks great and
functions well.  The only complaint I have about the factory top is that the
rear does not sit flush (regardless of how the weather stripping is adjusted)
and some daylight can be seen.

Good luck

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst