Re: Cracked Exhaust Manifold 1975 Midget

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>, Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Cracked Exhaust Manifold 1975 Midget
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 15:19:29 -0500
I'm still waiting for my Vizrds book to get here...This could be answered
there already...

But, I would think that you could take the stock cast iron header and have
some real fancy work done on them to make them more header like.
No bending by a muffler shop to make it fit.

Also, aren't there headers on the market for 1275's and MGB's that are
impregnated with Ceramic to keep the heat more in the manifold?  As well as
special manifold gaskets that can transfer or not transfer the heat from
the head properly for certain advantages?

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer
jpquinn@cyberramp.net