Re: FW: 2022

To: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: 2022
From: Jay Quinn <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 08:45:18 -0500
Yes, I have noticed much the same with the exception of
a few kids of different ages, all under the driving age.

My kid, he wants to build a kit car so he could have a
major babe magnet.  Things like Lambs, Ferrari's, etc.
Obviously, he has his priorites in alignment!

Some of his friends that come over think that the
Sprite is real cool.  I keep their interest peeked
by telling them I'll let them drive it once it back
in one piece (Once OK by Parents, with me in the car).

That always starts them dreaming.  Then I'll ask them to
hand me a tool and they have no clue as to what a 10mm
box end hand wrench is, so I do a little explaining.

Yes, when we were kids, we wanted to make a cars go fast,
now days, kids want to make their computers go fast.  Changing
times.

Q - Neighborhood Grease Monkey

--
Jay Quinn - Systems Engineer