Re: FW: 2022

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: 2022
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 17:30:46 -0400
Jay Quinn wrote:
> My kid, he wants to build a kit car so he could have a
> major babe magnet.  Things like Lambs, Ferrari's, etc.
> Obviously, he has his priorites in alignment!

  Kit cars are neat, but surely you can steer him off of that
path. I think the "build a Ferrari from a Fiero" is the modern
equivalent of the 98 lb. weakling into muscleman babe magnet
comic book ad.

  Any kit exotics I have ever seen fell into two categories

- Embarrassing
- Nice, but ended up costing as much as a base model real Ferrari

  I suppose using the car as a babe magnet involves letting
them see the interior as well, and it's damn expensive to
hide the word "Fiero" everywhere. Much easier to convince
them that Fiero is italian for Ferrari.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada