Re: Ray Gibbons

To: gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu
Subject: Re: Ray Gibbons
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 07:18:31 EDT
  What can we do and what are we doing to cope with the "aging hobby"
phenomenon?  At the CT MG show, we have a coloring contest for
youngsters, but that's all for entertainment of little ones.  Some people
invite kids to sit in the driver seat to try out cars for future use;
others glare at the kids.
  Mike became engaged on Saturday. Congratulations, Mike and Miss X. We
spent most of Saturday prepping for and then having married our younger
daughter. She has no interest in LBCs, owning a H Civic with A/C & A/T,
and married to a lad who has  Jetta with same features plus elec windows.
 Obviously I failed to get her interested in LBC. They didn't want to use
the TD for transportation because her coif would be blown about.....
  Perhaps, if there are issue in this union, there could be future
interest in LBC....
Bob